Want to practice Dutch with your family? Come with your children to the Red Star Line Museum on Sunday 4 June.
- Abdellah, Halofom and Zakaria (three students from Ligo) & Nele (from the Red Star Line Museum) will give you a warm welcome.
- You can craft with your family or/and chat with other families.
- Sit at a table and chat with students, friends, family or visitors to the museum.
- Each table has a different language level. You choose where you sit. You can also switch.
- For people learning Dutch.
- For people who want to become a language buddy. Language buddies occasionally meet up with a foreign-speaking Antwerper and practice Dutch.
Sunday 4 June from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- You get a free drink and a ticket for the museum
+++ This activity is a test event. From September 2023, we will organise the Babbel café on fixed days. +++