Buy a ticket to visit our permanent exhibition.
- Standard: € 10
- Discount: € 6
A visit with your class? Email email@example.com to book your tickets.
Standard rate (no discount)
- Visitors older than 25
- Visitors between 18 and 25 (included);
- Groups of 12 people or more;
- A-card holder.
Members of the Davidsfonds benefit from a separate preferential rate. Check with these partner to get a discount code.
- Residents of Antwerp with an A-card - only on the first Tuesday of the month;
- Visitors under 18 years of age;
- School groups with accompanying teacher;
- Personal assistants of people with disabilities;
- Holders of a
- Museum Pass;
- Antwerp City Pass (buy an Antwerp City Pass)
- A card for the underprivileged;
- Uitpas with VT-statute;
- teacher ID (Klasse)
- ICOM card (International Council of Museums).
- Order your ticket online.
- You can pay with Bancontact/Mister Cash, Maestro, MasterCard, VISA and Payconiq. Vouchers and gift cards are not accepted at the moment.
- After payment, you'll receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket(s) attached. Check your junk mail folder. Tickets will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You didn't receive your e-tickets and want to visit the museum soon? Please give us a call: +32 3 298 27 70. We will be happy to help.
In certain exceptional cases, it may take up to 48 hours for the payment to be confirmed by your bank. You will then receive the e-tickets in your mailbox later.
- At the counter in the museum, please present your e-ticket (be aware: this is not the confirmation email) together with your discount proof, such as: identity card, museum pass, A-card, teacher's card, voucher, etc. If there is any doubt about the validity of your ticket, you will not be allowed to visit the museum.
- Tickets may not be resold.
- Did you lose your tickets? Please contact us by telephone +32 3 298 27 70 or email email@example.com
- Please respect the arrival time. This will ensure a safe visit to the museum.
The Red Star Line Museum has chosen for cashless payment - both in the shop and at the ticket counter, as well as for activities. This means you can't pay with cash in the museum. Thus, payments will be smoother, safer and more economical.
We accept Bancontact, Mastercard, Maestro, VISA, Payconiq and V PAY at the counter and the webshop. At the museum counter you can also pay with QR code, Discover, Diners, JCB, CUP and Visa Electron.
- Tickets will only be refunded or exchanged if your visit is cancelled by the museum (e.g. closure of museum due to corona).
- You can visit the museum between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. An average visit lasts 90 minutes.
- Only a limited number of people will be allowed to enter every 30 minutes.
- You can buy tickets for the following time blocks:
10:00 a.m. / 10.30 a.m. / 11:00 a.m. / 11.30 a.m. / 12:00 noon / 12.30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. / 1.30 p.m. / 2:00 p.m. / 2.30 p.m. / 3:00 p.m. / 3.30 p.m
Group visits and guided tours
- Group visits and guided tours are possible. More information on Group visits
School groups are an important part of our visitors. We want to get young people to think about the theme of migration and what it entails. Because it is still relevant today. That is why we like to give classes the chance to visit our museum.
More information: School visits
Press and trade or travel business
Are you a member of the press or to you want a visit for trade or travel, please make arrangements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you need help?
Do you have a question? You may find the answer on this page: FAQ